You are not logged in. Please register to check out all our services and forum help. Also, the ads disappear when you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in. Please register to check out all our services and forum help. Also, the ads disappear when you register.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Olvusulthian Nation

Jaosals

FC Credits : 47

The Olvusulthian Nation Empty The Olvusulthian Nation

Post by Jaosals Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:54 am

Site Name: The Olvusulthian Nation
    Site URL: http://olvusulthia.com/
    Description: A general discussion board
    Your Name on the Board: Jaosals

The Olvusulthian Nation is a general discussion forum for members of all tastes. There is a forum games section, a general talk section, political discussion, RPG forums, gaming, game modding, and much more is planned ahead! Currently, we also have something of an arcade you might say and a live chatroom.

Some of the plans for expansion include a more complete arcade, guilds where people of similar interests can possibly gain their own forum to discuss a particular topic and others in the works.

Olvusulthia will eventually not only be a general discussion board, but also will be a place to showcase my novel works. I'm trying to become a published writer at the current time, and I would appreciate all advice I can get on how to improve my work.

Thanks for checking us out, and hope you join the new and improved Olvusulthian Nation! Very Happy
    MrJohn
    MrJohn
    Administrator
    Administrator

FC Credits : 357

The Olvusulthian Nation Empty Re: The Olvusulthian Nation

Post by MrJohn Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Good lucking fun forum. I would recommend to all.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:50 pm