You are not logged in. Please register to check out all our services and forum help. Also, the ads disappear when you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in. Please register to check out all our services and forum help. Also, the ads disappear when you register.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

GNN Review

dom_mc_cfc1

FC Credits : 0

Finished Requests GNN Review

Post by dom_mc_cfc1 Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Hey, I'm looking for a review.

My site URL is : www.gnncentral.com/forum

my username is dom_mc_cfc1, anything els you need to know?
    MrJohn
    MrJohn
    Administrator
    Administrator

FC Credits : 357

Finished Requests Re: GNN Review

Post by MrJohn Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Your request has been tagged by me and will be finished by me within 24 hours. Please make sure that you have atleast 30 FC credits by the time the request is completed.
    MrJohn
    MrJohn
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MrJohn Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Review for Gaming News Now

• First Impression: 8/10 Great looking site. Everything is very appealing and your site seems to be very active. The topic and subject behind your forum is clearly stated, that makes it a lot easier for users to decide if they want to join your site or not. Seems to be a little inactive at the moment though.

• Forum Activity: 6/10 You have a lot of members on your forum however very few are coming on a daily basis. I would suggest doing post exchanges and advertising a bit more. Also you might want to email your current members and tell them some of your latest updates, or just tell them something to let them know you are still there.

• Forum Staff: 9/10 You only have a few staff members. You should probably add on a few more in the next week or so when you start getting bigger. Your staff is active which is always a good sign. Your staff seems to be friendly and very involved with the community, keep up the good work.

• Images/Skin: 9/10 I love the skin, very appealing and will draw in new potential members. Banner is very nice and all forum images seem to be in great shape. You should think about maybe getting a skin selector and using a light skin too. Not all users can see as well on the dark layout. That would take your forum to the next level.

• Reviewer's Comments: You have a very nice forum with a lot of potential. Once you get some advertising going strongly, and some post exchanges you should have no problem getting the site to the "Elite Status". Keep up the good work!

Your site has earned 32/40 points. You are above average.
    MrJohn
    MrJohn
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MrJohn Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Your review has been completed and credits have been deducted from your account. Thanks for choosing FC Review.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:03 am